terça-feira, novembro 11, 2003

He reclined his head, as if in prayer, went back and got his dropper. «It’s just a quarter G kid!» «I do not require much señor…».
The boy was sleeping when the priest left room 18. He went back to his room and sat down on the bed. And then it hit him like heavy, silent snow… All the grey junk yesterdays... He sat there and received the immaculate fix. And since he was himself a priest, there was no need to call one.

W. S. B., The Priest they called Him

They asked him «Hey, where is this bus going?». And he said: «Well, I’m really not sure». «Well then how will you know where to get off?» And he said: «Well, the place with the most allure».

Clem Snide, I love the unknown


We may well be the ones, to set this world on its ear. We may well be the ones, if not then why are we here? I oughta know… I wanna know…

Paul Westerberg, We may be the ones

Comments:

Enviar um comentário



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?